Wednesday, October 7, 2009

First post, whoop, whoop.

Small Group at Shan-noon Price's house last night (10.5.09)highlights:
1. Billy Ryburn made the funniest comment in the history of small groups and then got so embarrassed BILLY brought us back on topic. Crazy, huh? It was the hardest I've laughed in a week.


2. Jenny Ryburn's gang name is 'little rascal'.

















3. God used a completely useless comment I made to persuade Billy to sell his house.















4. More seriously, God has been working me over for the past 6 months. Teaching me to rest in God's timing, accept HIS peace in all circumstances and be okay with the answer 'NO'. Recently, I've been able to relax and release my death grip on control and gladly give it over to him. Why can't I do that without a spiritual temper tantrum?




I am so thankful for the growth even if it did take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment